Talenta Consulting is a management consulting firm which provide consulting services in the field of human resources including recruitment and development. Our client is an engineering and manufacturing of infra-structure related products and services. Currently, they are looking for:
· Manage coordination to develop whole construction project with Construction Manager.
· Administer and organize to control within to supervise whole construction activities in project appropriate Project Quality.
· Management processes, Planning & Schedule and Cost was prior determined.
· Enforce to assure Health and Safety Environment whole period construction activities in project pursue the procedure of Health and Safety Environment was stated entire parties involved in project.
· Manage entire collaboration into controlling with directing works of Construction Manager and Subcontractors refer to procedure, schedule, cost and specification established.
· Directing management periodically to present the status of project progress into internal or external management such as stockholder and owner.
· Develop management detail master schedule for Engineering, Procurement, and Construction & Commissioning.
· Develop management process for cost controlling as following the budget and cash flow with refer to the concept of Earned Value Management.
· Organize management to develop work circumstance amongst site and community involved in project neighbourhood.
· Male, Between 35-40 years old
· Appropriate qualification such as Bachelor of Civil/ Structural Engineering
· Minimum 3 – 4 years experience in related field
· Proficient in English (written and verbal)
· Have experience in PLTA or PLTU and good knowledge with structure calculation
· Solid experience in preparation of structure and documentation
· Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
· Results driven
· Responsible and highly motivated with excellent communication and must have strong leadership skill, analytical ability, problem solving and decision making skill
· Able to work under pressure and willing to work long hours (if needed)
If you meet the above requirements, please send your updated resume complete with recent photograph to: