PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST OPPORTUNITY
Santos is an Australian-based oil and gas exploration and production with interest and operations in every major Australian petroleum province and in Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Vietnam, India, Bangladesh, Kyrgyzstan and Egypt. Santos Is committed to provide a work environment where people enjoy what they do and are motivated to achieve, while supporting the diverse needs of the individual. In Santos, people s skills and ideas are the fundamental to the company s ability to prosper and grow.
Within the growing Indonesian business, were seeking a position as a Procurement Specialist with below qualifications:
• Have a minimum S1 Degree from reputable university, with Min IPK/GPA of 2.75
• 3 + yrs Experience in Oil & Gas Industry as a buyer or procurement specialist
• Strong knowledge in Oil & Gas operations, maintenance, and spares material
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• No. 007/PTK/VI of BPMIGAS guidelines certified and other applicable regulations are preferred
• Ability to clearly identify problems and manage critical issues through good communication and liaison with all related parties
• Ability to multi task and prioritise conflicting requirements
• Ability to work in tight time constraints
• Self motivated, high initiative and adaptability
• Ability to work in a multidiscipline team environment
• Strong communication, personal and interpersonal skill
• High Integrity
Santos provides a structured framework for managing a culture of sustainable performance and accountability, market competitive remuneration strategy and employee benefits, also offers excellent professional development opportunities.
If you are interested in joining Our Procurement Team and would like to apply for this position please send an application letter and also your comprehensive resume in MS Word format to:
Please include the position on your application letter (please keep files to less than 500kb).Application Deadline 31 July 2008.