Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another Universe

Another Universe
Today I stuck on this short word " Another Universe", when I surf the net and googling the hottest trend today. I dont Know what happen outside, outside my colourful java island, and aoutside my lovely country Indonesia.

Maybe, recently some people become bored to think about money, money and money. Maybe some people (although in small community, maybe) become aware and realize that we have the universe and we laso have the neighbour which is called another universe.

Too many people nowadays scream and got frustated facing their own lives. Day by day just become a robot or a mechanic man that only think about profit, profit and profit. Never think about share , share and share....

Share your knowledege and get your immortallity.

regards..

masdhenk

No comments: